One of the most in-demand players this off-season, Matthijs de Ligt's future could be about to come clearer.
A reported target for Barcelona, Manchester United and Juventus, Paris Saint-Germain are right in the mix to lure the Ajax captain to the French capital.
It is set to be a busy couple of weeks for agent Mino Raiola…
TOP STORY – PSG JUMP AHEAD IN DE LIGT RACE
According to Gianluca Di Marzio, Ligue 1 holders Paris Saint-Germain are in "advanced talks" for Matthijs de Ligt's signature.
After helping Netherlands reach the Nations League final, De Ligt is believed to be close to swapping Ajax for Paris - where PSG are craving Champions League success.
The report claims a deal could be finalised "shortly" after the looming return of director Leonardo from AC Milan, with LaLiga champions Barcelona the only other team in the mix.
- Premier League champions Manchester City and their rivals Manchester United could be pipped to the signing of Benfica sensation Joao Felix by Atletico Madrid, according to The Mirror.
- Tuttosport's front page features Mauro Icardi and fellow Argentine star Paulo Dybala. The story claims Juventus are the only team capable of signing Icardi from Serie A rivals Inter following Antonio Conte's arrival, with Dybala reportedly included in the potential deal.
- According to Tuttomercatoweb, Inter winger Ivan Perisic is a target for Premier League side Leicester City. The 30-year-old Croatia international has also been linked to Arsenal and Manchester United.
Aaron Wan-Bissaka tells Crystal Palace he wants his dream transfer to Man Utd https://t.co/xvZUkDjW4p— Sun Sport (@SunSport) June 11, 2019
- Napoli are preparing a €50million bid for PSV star Hirving Lozano, La Gazzetta dello Sport reports. The Italian side, who have also been linked to Real Madrid outcast James Rodriguez following a two-year loan spell at Bayern Munich, tracked the Mexico international throughout the 2018-19 campaign.
- Tottenham are set to make a new offer for Real Betis and Argentina star Giovani Lo Celso, according to The Mirror. Spurs – who are looking to invest following an unexpected Champions League final berth – reportedly had a £53m bid knocked back for the midfielder.
- According to The Sun, Manchester United target Aaron Wan-Bissaka has asked Crystal Palace to grant him a move to the Red Devils. United – who are also reportedly eyeing Leicester City centre-back Harry Maguire – have already had an offer turned down. Moving further up the field and Sport claims Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side have made contact with Barcelona midfielder Ivan Rakitic following their sixth-place finish in the Premier League.
|Rose bemoans lack of ´A-game´ after U.S. Open challenge fades|
|Tabarez salutes Uruguay´s walking wounded|
|Rio Ferdinand claims he´s spoken to Man United about sporting director role|
|This week at the Cricket World Cup: South Africa hopes hanging in the balance|
|Rumour Has It: PSG willing to sell Neymar|
|A first major sweep since 1982? – Woodland´s U.S. Open win continues American dominance|
|I knew basketball wasn´t for me after guarding Hinrich – Woodland´s path to U.S. Open glory|
|Blue Jays hit season-high five home runs in 12-0 win over Astros|
|Cavani: Uruguay ready to fight for Copa America glory|
|Koepka: There was nothing more I could do|
|Woodland revels in ´special´ U.S. Open win|
|Woodland wins U.S. Open for maiden major after denying Koepka hat-trick|
|Berizzo: Qatar and Japan shouldn´t be at Copa America|
|BREAKING NEWS: Woodland holds off Koepka for U.S. Open title|
|Brazil not weaker without Neymar – Alves|
|Tiger relishing break ahead of Open Championship|
|Uruguay 4 Ecuador 0: Suarez, Cavani score in Copa America rout|
|Raptors coach Nurse set to lead Canada at World Cup|
|Amateur Hovland breaks Jack Nicklaus´ U.S. Open record|
|Koepka makes blistering start to close in on Woodland|
|Nothing more Raptors can do – VanVleet on Leonard´s impending free agency|
|Euro U21s Review: Italy beat Spain as Poland edge five-goal thriller|
|PSG president Al-Khelaifi hands control to Leonardo amid Neymar exit talk|
|Rose moves into share of lead with Woodland|
|Capitals sign Hagelin to four-year extension|
|Women´s World Cup Review: Sweden and United States ease into knockout rounds|
|We have to back ourselves, says struggling Pakistan skipper Sarfraz|
|Paraguay 2 Qatar 2: Asian Cup winners battle back in Copa America bow|
|Bhuvneshwar set to miss India´s next two to three games|
|Albacete 1 Real Mallorca 0 (1-2 agg): Visitors set up play-off final with Deportivo|
|Reyes´ son receives Sevilla shirt in touching gesture|
|Andy Murray ´still has the touch´ after ´life-changing´ surgery|
|Ex-Fulham boss Jokanovic named Al Gharafa head coach|
|MotoGP Raceweek: A rookie mistake from a five-time champ! - Vinales slams Lorenzo|
|Ndombele, Lo Celso, Rabiot, Longstaff? - Man Utd´s possible Pogba replacements|
|India rule with ruthless efficiency as Pakistan´s rallying cry goes unheard|
|Rohit & Kohli inspire India to rout of Pakistan|
|´F*** Sarri-ball´, Europa League success, Kepa´s insubordination - Sarri´s highs and lows at Chelsea|
|Jorginho in limbo? Kante back in position? The winners and losers of Sarri´s Chelsea exit|
|PSG must end ´celebrity behaviour´, says Al-Khelaifi|
|United States star Carli Lloyd sets Women´s World Cup scoring record|
|Garcia rallies to take Nottingham title in marathon final|
|How can Sarri take Juventus to the next level?|
|Lampard and the contenders to replace Sarri at Chelsea|
|Bangladesh v West Indies: World Cup strugglers target momentum boost from Taunton showdown|
|Evalds treble clinches big Salford win|
|Chelsea must get ´right people around´ Lampard - Gullit|
|Fuglsang comfortably holds on for second Dauphine title|
|Mannarino ends wait for first ATP title with Rosmalen triumph|
|Berrettini denies Auger-Aliassime first title in Stuttgart Open final|
|Debate: Was Maurizio Sarri a success at Chelsea?|
|Le Mans glory for Toyota as Alonso joins Buemi and Nakajima in scoring repeat triumph|
|India´s Bhuvneshwar goes off injured... and replacement Shankar strikes first ball|
|I do not know anything - James still in dark over Real Madrid future|
|Japan v Chile: Two-time reigning champions begin title defence|
|MotoGP Raceweek: Triumphant Marquez defends apologetic Lorenzo|
|Travis Kelce: Kareem Hunt´s release from Chiefs ´ripped our hearts out´|
|Relentless Rohit and record-breaking Kohli help India punish Pakistan|
|Buffon ponders break from football after spurning PSG offer|
|Riske saves five championship points to stun Bertens|
|How does Sarri compare to Chelsea bosses under Abramovich?|
|MotoGP Raceweek: Lorenzo collision gifts Marquez victory in Barcelona|
|Sarri leaves Chelsea and takes over at Juventus|
|Kohli smashes Tendulkar´s record as fastest man to 11,000 ODI runs|
|Ndombele tempted by ´big club´ Tottenham|
|Mitchell the fall guy as Blues boss Fittler makes sweeping changes for second Origin game|
|Rabiot a mix of Pogba, Vidal and Marchisio, claims Buffon|
|Pogba wants ´new challenge somewhere else´ amid Manchester United exit talk|
|It was a lot of expense and not the expected results - Leonardo doubted on PSG return|
|Mitchell double helps Roosters see off Bulldogs but fails to win him Origin spot|